TOP: LivLuvShop // SHORTS: Ae // SHOES: Tory Burch // BAG: Tory Burch // SUNNIES: Ray Ban // WATCHBAND: Amazon //
Excuse the video quality 😂. I filmed this with Iphoto! I'll link some of the hair ties I used below! They are my absolute faves. I don't use any other kind. They leave no creases plus they don't give you a headache!
1. This works best on dirty hair. If you have thinner hair, I would recommend using a dry shampoo or texturizing spray to make your hair have more volume before doing it. Flip your head over and gather your hair.
2. Wrap your ponytail around twice- or more if you're hair is thinner. You don't want it to be too tight, though.
3. Place thumbs inside bun and pull out until you get the desired look/looseness you want.
4. Tuck leftover hair back through ponytail in back.
5. Pull out baby hairs and mess the hair you pulled back a little bit.